There are many different elastomeric membrane systems for various applications. Elastomeric membranes are often used on buildings with a flat or low-slope roof, such as duplex, condominiums, or institutional buildings. More precisely, an elastomeric membrane is a double-ply solution comprising a base membrane and a finishing membrane with colored granules on the surface. This technology is also used for inverted roofs. For more information, please contact our specialists.
* Ask your Sales Rep for a sample.
- Modified polymer bituminous waterproofing system
- Available in various colors : black, white, blue, green, red, gray
- Superior sealing properties and resistance
- Elastic and flexible
- Highly adherent
- Protects the roof from premature degradation caused by weather conditions.
- 25 years, more or less, depending on maintenance, weather, and activity on the roof.
- Little maintenance is required, but a visual inspection every spring and fall is recommended.